Friday, June 30, 2017

June 2017 Wrap Up


I started listening to audiobooks through my library's Overdrive app this month. I find myself with less and less time to read physical books so being able to listen while I clean the house, run errands, etc has been so helpful. I read/listened to a total of 5 books in June! That's not much but better than I did in April or May. 

Audiobooks Finished

Audiobooks Started But Didn't Finish

Books Finished

Books Started But Didn't Finish

Reviews & More
Redwall by Brian Jacques (Graphic Novel)


Top Ten Tuesday

Can't Wait Wednesday

Challenge Updates

N/A

7/40


1. The Falconer
2.The Bear and the Nightingale
3. A Conjuring of Light
4. A Gathering of Ravens

16/25


1. A Conjuring of Light

1/5 


1. The Bear and the Nightingale
2. A Gathering of Ravens

2/30

15/26

Let's hope July is just as good or better for us all! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope July is a better month too, although I did okay in June. Better than May I think. I wish I could read audiobooks but my attention always wanders. But maybe I'll try again!

    The dragon of the Month Club looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved IT...I've been thinking about getting the audiobook but I'm wary when I haven't heard if the narration is any good.

    ReplyDelete