Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Sunday Post #4


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

This Past Week On The Blog
Coming Soon
Children's Book Review: Art & Max by David Wiesner
Children's Book Review Roundup #2
Book Review: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Books I Finished This Week




New Children's Books We Read This Week







What I'm Currently Reading


City of Thirst  (#2) by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis
I didn't get very far with this one. My husband likes when I read this aloud during our family 'play time' in the nursery so I'm only on chapter 5. I've got a few other library books to finish in the next week though so I think I am going to read it and bookmark the best parts to read to him and our daughter when he's home. 

The Inn Between by Marina Cohen
I just started this one. It's described as 'The Shining' meets 'Hotel California' but it's middle grade so I don't think it's going to get 'The Shining' crazy/scary. We'll see how it goes. 

-------

Feel free to leave a link to your Sunday Post so I can return the visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment