Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016 Finishing the Series Challenge

The 'Finishing the Series' reading challenge is hosted by Bea's Book Nook.
You can sign up here.

I'm really into challenges this year apparently. I plan on working my way through and finishing as many series as possible this year so I might as well join this challenge. 

I'm making it a big priority to finish at least 3-5 series.
I think that puts me in Level 3 (Experienced) with 3-6 series as my goal. 

Series/Books that I plan on finishing 

The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan
(I just finished House of Hades this week but I'm pretty sure it still counts towards this challenge)
    

The Books of Beginning Trilogy by John Stephens

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
        

The Map to Everywhere Duology by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis
(Do this count?)

The Oz series by L. Frank Baum


Castle Glower Series by Jessica Day George

-------

I also plan on starting a few series this year that I want to marathon as well such as the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment