Friday, December 11, 2015

Revisiting 2015 - Series



One of my goals was to try to avoid starting a bunch of new series this year. Instead I wanted to try to finish some series that I have already started.

Here's how that goal went for me!
*Hint*

Not so well!


Series I 'Accidentally' Started in 2015

The Oz series by L. Frank Baum
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
The Marvelous Land of Oz
Ozma of Oz
Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz
The Road to Oz
The Emerald City of Oz
The Patchwork Girl of Oz
TikTok of Oz

The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski

Silver in the Blood (#1) by Jessica Day George

Serafina and the Black Cloak (Serafina #1) by Robert Beatty

Six of Crows (#1) by Leigh Bardugo

The Map to Everywhere (Map to Everywhere #1) by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis

Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1)



Series I Made Progress On in 2015

The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
The Mark of Athena


Series I Finished in 2015

The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
The Scorch Trials
The Death Cure
The Kill Order

Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children trilogy by Ransom Riggs
Library of Souls


--------

Hopefully next year I can stick to starting fewer new series and finish more that I've already started!

No comments:

Post a Comment