Thursday, December 10, 2015

Revisiting 2015 - Goals/Resolutions

Revisiting my 2015 Goals & Resolutions

I tried hard to reach my goals this year but didn't do well. But that's okay. My reading goals now come after taking care of my family. I did reach my low goal of reading at least 25 books so I'm happy with that.

Here is my beginning of the year post about my goals and resolutions


I'm going to go through that list and see what I have accomplished.

*Book to Movie Adaptations*
I read:


North and South

The Jungle Book
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
The Scorch Trials
The Death Cure (a future adaptation)
Paper Towns

The Walking Dead (tv adaptation)
The Martian
Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

That was only 4 off my original list. 

*1001 Books to Read Before You Die List*
I read:

North and South

FAIL

*1001 Books to Read Before You Grow Up*
I read:

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Flotsam

The Polar Express

Another fail
BUT
I don't have a full list of these books so I may have read something on the list without knowing it. I've been reading a lot of books to my daughter so who knows. 

*The rest of my lists*

More fails!

BUT

That's ok! I'm not bummed about it. Hopefully I will have more time to read next year, but if not, that's ok too! I love spending the whole day playing with and reading to my daughter and if that means I read less or read slower out loud, than so be it!


Now it's time to start making unrealistic goals for 2016! 


1 comment:

  1. Even if you accomplish only one thing, you accomplished something!!

    ReplyDelete