Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #54


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Finished Series I Have Yet To Finish

(Pictured are the books in each series that I have yet to read)

The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan




Oz by L. Frank Baum





Fairytale Retellings by Jackson Pearce




The Monstrumologist Series by Rick Yancey




The Wolves Chronicles by Joan Aiken


(All 11! I've only read the prequel, 'The Whispering Mountain')

The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale




Lost Continent Series by Catherine Asaro



Brian's Saga by Gary Paulsen





The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare




Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton

(#5 - #24 and I'mnot even positive if that is the last book. I haven't kept up with the news on this series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment