Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #48


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read From the Fantasy Genre


1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I've been putting this off FOREVER because I want to marathon the series!

2. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
This one has been on my shelf for a few years now.


5. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

I passed this book up over and over at the library because of it's size and then when I was ready to read it, they didn't have it anymore! 

4. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley 
I love Arthurian fiction! My mom gave me the prequel to this series a few years ago and I have most of the books now so I need to start them soon.


5. The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander
I'm still trying to get my hands on a few books in this series.

6. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
I only have the first book so maybe someday I'll read the whole trilogy.


7. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
An oldie that I loved the movie adaptation of but need to read the book.

8. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
Another old movie adaptation that I fell in love with as a kid. I'd love to find a copy of this!


9. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
I have quite a few of her books but have yet to read any.

10. The Riddle-Master Trilogy by Patricia A. McKillip
I LOVE her stand alone fantasy novels and really want to get my hands on this trilogy!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Throne of Glass and really enjoyed it! Inkheart is one of my favorite books. I did a fantasy list this week too.

    ReplyDelete