Sunday, October 5, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Oct 3- 9)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


Where is the creepiest place you have read a book at? 

My Answer:
I haven't read too many books in really creepy places but I've had creepy things happen while reading a book. For instance, once when I was a teenager in my childhood home, I was reading on the living room couch when the rocking chair right next to me started rocking! I was home alone except for my puppy who immediately started barking at it, and there were no doors or windows open to create a breeze. I dropped my book, picked up my puppy and moved to the other side of the room. A few seconds later the rocking chair abruptly stopped mid-rock and my puppy's head moved toward the bedroom hallway and started barking there instead!
I had a lot of 'experiences' in that house as a kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment