Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Finds #36


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!

{Covers link to Goodreads}


Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee

The Young Elites by Marie Lu

The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell


Chosen One by Steven Sutherland

The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons

The Emissary by Kristal Shaff
------

What did you recently come across and add to your TBR list this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice list of reads!! I want to read The Bone Clock by David Mitchell. I keep hearing about it as it is being promoted big time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very eager to read 'The Bone Clocks', too. I read 'Cloud Atlas' at the beginning of the year before watching the film adaptation and loved it. :)

      Delete