Thursday, August 28, 2014

Anticipating September 2014 - New Releases



I haven't been the most up-to-date book blogger these past several months and I"m starting to realize just how far behind I am! I feel like I just crawled out from under a rock and all the books that I was waiting on have already been published without me even realizing! So this is my little way of attempting to stay a little more 'in the now' on what is coming out each month. 


SEPTEMBER 2014
NEW RELEASES

{Click on covers to be taken to Goodreads pages}

My Most Anticipated





Piques my Interest


 


          

As of now, I don't know of many other new releases so these are just a few that I've been looking forward to or have come across recently. I'm hoping for a much better turn out for October because I am always anticipating good spooky reads! 

UPDATED ADDS

    


------

What September new releases are you looking forward to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment