Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Books I'd like to Re-Read soon

I'm in one of those moods where I want to read an old familiar favorite but I have a huge stack of library books to get through! I'm currently working on a to-read list for 2014 so I thought I'd make a list of books that I really want to re-read soon. I just re-read The Hobbit earlier this year and it was just as wonderful as I remembered and better because I could see it with new eyes. (We went and saw part 2 to The Hobbit  in theaters and it was awesome. That was our Christmas present to ourselves.)
To tell you the truth, I'd re-read The Hobbit again this year if I didn't have such a huge to-read list. Anyway, I think I will try to fit in at least two re-reads this year.
 
Books to Re-Read
 
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
 
It's been years since I read The Gentlemen Bastards books so I really want to read them before I read The Republic of Thieves.
 
 
 
Do you plan on re-reading anything soon? Are you the type of person who re-reads all the time or almost never at all? What books have you re-read more than once? I always find that the best books are re-read and I always love new recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment