Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wish List Wednesday (#1)



'Wish List Wednesday' is a book blog meme created by Pen To Paper.
 
The 'rules' of this meme are to choose one book from your wishlist and feature it on your blog. I think I'm going to bend the rules a little bit and list 2 or 3 books from my wishlist.
 
Also, instead of choosing three random books, I'm going to choose the first three on my actual Amazon wishlist, which just happen to be from the same author.
 
 
 
I have read this book before but I loved it and would love to have it on my shelves to read again any time I choose. This is the story of a boy named Nobody, 'Bod, for short, that is raised by ghosts and other macabre creatures in a cemetery.
UNNATURAL CREATURES by ASSORTED AUTHORS, selected by NEIL GAIMAN
 

 
I'm a huge fan of Neil Gaiman and trust his opinions on good stories. This collection includes short stories from Dianna Wynn Jones, E. Nesbit, and Neil Gaiman himself. And just look at that cover! How could I not want that on my shelf?!
 
 
 
 

 

I can't help but be excited for this to release on June 18, 2013. As I said, I'm a big Neil Gaiman fan and trust that every single one of his novels will be amazing. He has such a unique way of telling a story that I haven't found with any other authors. I truthfully don't even know what this one is about but I STILL want to read it so bad. OK, I just read the synopsis, and WOW. Another dark tale that I know I will love. 



       _____________________________


What's on your wishlist this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment