Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Finds #2

 Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

[My to-read list on Amazon is over 800 currently so I've probably already added everything and just might be able to keep these lists to a minimum.]
 
Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!
 
 

Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Surface by Tiffany Daune
Don't Fear the Reaper by Michelle Muto
Taliesin by Stephen R. Lawhead

KINDLE FREEBIES
I don't personally own an e-reader other than the Kindle PC that I downloaded to my desktop about a month or two ago. I've only read a small handful of books on it so far, mostly e-books that I borrowed from my local library, but I'm constantly searching for intriguing new books to download. I figured that I might as well share them with you guys when I find something really interesting.
 
(CLICK ON PICTURE TO GET FREE EBOOK ON AMAZON)

Angelfire by Hannah Peach
The God King by James A. West
 
 
Preordained (#1) by Kelly Libsack
Predestined (#2) by Kelly Libsack
Avowed (#3) by Kelly Libsack
 


No comments:

Post a Comment