Friday, May 17, 2013

Bout Of Books Read-a-thon Update #2



I've been TRYING to avoid the internet long enough to get at least 4 hours of reading done. I have learned so far from this read-a-thon that I sleep too much and don't manage my time very well. I also spend too much time on the internet. Did I mention that already? I just can't stay away!
 
So I didn't do any updates on Monday or Tuesday so I decided on Wednesday that I would do one then, another on Friday, and a Read-a-thon Week Wrap-up on Saturday.
 

MONDAY
 
Started: The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
Hours read: 3-4 hours
Pages read today: 270
Pages read overall: 270
Books finished: 1 - The City of Ember
  
TUESDAY
 
Started: The People Of Sparks by Jeanne DuPrau
&
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
Hours read: about 3 hours
Pages read today:  164 pgs
Pages read overall:   434 pages
Books finished: none today (1 in all)
  
WEDNESDAY:
 
Started: The Prophet of Yonwood by Jeanne DuPrau
Hours read:  about 5 hours
Pages read today: 310 so far
Pages read overall: 774 so far
Finished reading: 'The People Of Sparks'  (2 in all)
 
THURSDAY:
 
Started: The Diamond of Darkhold by Jeanne DuPrau
Hours read: about 5 hours
Pages read today: 362
Pages read overall: 1136 pages
Finished reading: The Prophet of Yonwood (3 in all)
 
FRIDAY:
Started: nothing new
Hours read: about 6 hours
pages read today: 442 pages
pages read overall: 1578 pages
finished reading: The Diamond of Darkhold
&
The Thief Lord
(5 books in all!)
 
 
I think today was more productive than any other day this week. I finally have a regular Friday where I don't have to worry about waking up early on Saturday and I'm going to spend it staying up late to read. It's only 9:30 so I'll probably start another book (I'm trying to decide between Peter Pan & Dragon Rider).
 
How are you all doing with your goals? How many books have you read so far and what books are you reading for the read-a-thon? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear from you all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment